Apr 11, 2011

Latching On

So I just came out of Post Exilic Class the last one of the year and my first experience of a pure bible course elective. Conclusion... I got lost alot, learned alot and currently in shock that my year is almost done. Right now I literally wrestling with a paper and trying to get through the last two three major projects so rather then sucoming to my emotional tearful stress i took  a walk attempting to listen to Gods nature in the midst of all the car noise. I talked to God and let him to know that I am uber stressed. Conclusion of that... not much other then a small hint of peace that in time will completely fill my heart. 2 Corinthians (mentioned in my early post) was the passage today that I turned to as well as what Korki was talking about in class in John eleven.

This truth that he spoke of today really hit me and surprisingly gave me some comfort
God number one thing that he longs from his children is faith. He allows his children to go through suffering in order to produce a deepened faith in WHO HE IS.

I take comfort that all I am going through will deepen the relationship that I have with my Creator and

I will soar on the wings of Eagles!

No comments:

Post a Comment