Apr 15, 2011

Praising God anytime anywhere

So Today I was listening to Owl City on deck because I was trying to stay awake cause I was so tired. I was listening to  a couple of there lyrics and I have to say that I love when I hear praises to my King that I never noticed before. So today I was listening and I have to say that they got my prayer pretty right


I am not my own
Have been made new
Please don't let me go
I desperately need you


Cause I am so tired trying to stay awake on deck is so challenging let alone trying to have a positive attitude with all this stress building up from school. God is an amazing God by encouraging me through an amazing little song. I have to say that I love when I have the opportunity to praise him while I work. That truly is blessing from my creator. I thank him every time I think of it.

So today is the day where are supposed to hand in what I like to call our supers-size children's book. We had to make them for our exam... Lets just say my gift is not drawing or art of any kind. Therefore this project wants to make me cry! So what have learned from this book

1.      How to depend on God for strength and Endurance
2.      How to depend on God to help me honour my Authorities
3.      God to see answer to prayer that he has kept me awake all day yesterday

God is so good but let me tell you this kind of stuff takes more time then a regular exam... 12-20 hrs is the averaged that each of my team members worked. It was really cool though how this become a team building time. A lot of us did it together and we helped each other, encouraged each other and had some good laughs as well. I honestly think that this book brought out the best and the worst of all of us and taught us. For some of us it let us experience the feeling of completing an all nighter and for others what it feels like for you body to say "nope time for bed"
I pray that these books will somehow be worth it for the kids and that we will able to use them in Cameroon.

Conclusion of this whole experience: I NEVER WANT TO MAKE A CHILDRENS BOOK IN A WEEK AGAIN!!!!!!!!

God is good and gives perseverance and endurance to those who ask---James 1:2-8

No comments:

Post a Comment